27 Sep At the Deutscher Luft- und Raumfahrtkongress 2022
Martin Stadlbauer from MTU Aero Engines confirmed, that today, the proportion of climate-impacting emissions from aviation is only 3%!
If the climate protection goals of the other industrial sectors are met, the share of emissions from aviation would be more than 50% in 2050.
With product life cycles in aviation of 30-40 years, climate-neutral solutions must urgently be introduced in so that aviation is not the sleazy child of the coming years.
This year’s Deutsche Gesellschaft für Luft- und Raumfahrt – Lilienthal-Oberth e.V. (DGLR) Congress in Dresden shows that APUS plays an important role in this technological development. Many scientists cite APUS GroupGroup as a reference for their own research. Here are some examples:
– “Lightweight solutions for hydrogen storage in aviation”, Felix Bonn
– “Aspects of the development of a small aircraft wing with highly integral hydrogen tanks using the example of the APUS i-2”, Johannes Markmiller
– “Hydrogen-based modular research and demonstration aircraft” (APUS i-5), Maik Gude
– “Innovative hybrid electric aircraft” (APUS i-2), Alexander Behrens
– “A method for the efficiency and mass-optimized preliminary design of a hydrogen-powered fuel cell aircraft” (APUS i-2), Mücahit Akkaya, Dieter Peitsch
We are very happy to have inspired all these talented and excellent researchers and scientists with our ideas and would like to support them to the best of our ability!